01 July 2010

Quick Updates

Because we started studying Modern Standard Arabic this week (which is only the second hardest language to learn in the world), I don't have a lot of time to write the updates I would like. So here are some of my Facebook status posts from the past week and a few days:

  • June 30: Things that are great in Morocco: Tashelheet hanut owners across the street from me, jokes about the Statue of Liberty telling immigrants to LEAVE America, belly dance classes at Lady Fitness, and The Tudors on MBC 4.

  • June 27: Cafe football match with Americans (too bad we lost), 8 hours of sleep, dried chick peas, honey sesame (aka crazy) peanuts, 8.2 mile run, crunchy peanut butter, and now cleaning my apartment. Life is good in Marrakech.

Hopefully I'll be able to write some more thorough posts when my 1-day weekend happens on Sunday!


Picture of the Day:

Our group painting one of two classrooms we painted this past Tuesday morning. It's at an elementary school near a small town outside of Marrakech.

No comments: